We exist to create fully developing followers of Jesus Christ
Our Core Values
• We honor God’s Word above all else – It is truth, and we must live our lives by it.
• We value lost people and believe they have the right to hear the gospel in a relevant way
• We value spiritual growth and believe believers need to be developed
• We value the moving and the gifts of the Spirit. We are Pentecostal, but we also believe that all these gifts must be done decently and in order.
• We value excellence, and believe that in all that we do, we should strive to glorify God with the very best we can offer.
• We value children and youth, and believe we have a specific calling to invest in their lives for the sake of the kingdom of God.
• We value families and affirm their need for encouragement and resources to remain physically and spiritually strong
• We value community – both the natural one (Brampton and the GTA) and the spiritual one in our house and seek to minister effectively as a community to our community
• We see ourselves as called to impact the lives of individuals for Christ, drawing them into a developing faith. We see ourselves as called to impact our region through the transforming and growing lives of our members (as they become more Christ-like) through regular encounters with God and His Word, the community of faith, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
• We envision becoming a church of life-changing small groups where people develop authentic friendships and accountability, and where they are encouraged to grow in effectiveness in their gifts and callings.
•We envision a body that is being released to serve Christ, trained to be mature and effective and released to be people of impact in their neighborhoods, work places and schools, transforming our community